Reed Elementary School was originally built on 6.033 acres in 1938 and was called Ladue School. Additions were made to the school in 1954, 2001 and 2007. On Feb. 11, 1969, Ladue School was renamed Reed Elementary School after principal Mamie Reed.
In 2004-05 Reed Elementary School was named a Gold Star School by the state.
Reed Elementary, 9060 Ladue Road
History for the entire school district can be found on the district’s website under Our District > History.