Skip To Main Content

About Reed

Reed Elementary Building

Reed Elementary School was originally built on 6.033 acres in 1938 and was called Ladue School. Additions were made to the school in 1954, 2001, 2007, and 2022.

On Feb. 11, 1969, Ladue School was renamed Reed Elementary School after principal Mamie Reed.

State and National Recognitions

  • 2018 National School of Character
  • 2014 Missouri Exemplary Professional Learning Communities School
  • 2004-05 Missouri Gold Star School

History of all Ladue Schools